Admission to the best Austrian universities
Over 400 degree courses. No language requirement. Affordable tuition fees and bi-lingual tuition.
Tons of Courses
The college prepares students to Bachelor, Master and PhD studies at Austrian public universities. Over 400 degree programmes are offered by Austrian universities.
Universities in Austria
Austrian public universities are prestigious and yet affordable. The education is recognised world-wide, offer extensive student exchange programmes and incredible career outlook for graduates.
Students from over 70 countries of the world are studying in Vienna. It is truly the best European city to be a student in. Exciting possibilities, international atmosphere and great social scene.
About University Admission
he College provides the counselling and assistance with the admission to the public Austrian universities for international applicants. The international applicants must meet certain criteria of European higher education in order to be admitted. The admission team analyses carefully each application, interviews a student to determine applicant’s goals and the chosen degree programme. Based on the results of the interview and depending on the applicant’s educational background, the College recommends a university and a degree programme to apply for.
We assist students FREE of charge.
Applying to a university in Austria from abroad could be challenging. We guide student in respect of documents preparation and legalisation, assist students with submitting the application to the university as well as support applicants up to the enrolment. The students, who choose a university preparation programme at St.Stephen’s College enjoy the service from the support team free of charge. We also support external students with a university admission in Austria.
General Admission Requirements
- School Leaving Certificate with grades
- Certificate of special qualification
- A letter of motivation
- Copy of a passport
- Application Form
- NO English language certificate
- NO German language certificate
- NO prior German knowledge
- NO grades average
- NO GMAT / GMA test
The admission requirement to Austrian public universities are, obviously enough, seem to be very attractive to international students. To prepare the application and submit all the documents as asked is the real challenge. I am grateful for the support and assistance with my application to the College Admission Team. Thank you so much for your guidance.
Austrian University Destinations
University of Vienna
University of Technology
University of Economics and Business
- School leaving certificate OR
- IB Diploma OR
- Higher education diploma
- Complete grades transcript
- Special qualification requirements
- Summer Semester (March – June)The application with educational documents must be submitted until 4th of September
- Winter Semester (October – January)The application with educational documents must be submitted until 5th of February
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
To process of documents translation and legalisation is challenging, time and money consuming. How much time and money does it take depends on the country, where a student received a school leaving certificate.
Documents to be legalised:
- School leaving certificate with grades
- The certificate of special qualification
- German or English LanguageAll educational documents must be translated into German or English.
- Translation RequirementsAll educational documents have to be translated by a court sworn translator into German or English. Original English documents are accepted.
Types of Legalisation:
- Apostille LegalisationEducational documents must be legalised with the Apostille by the Ministry of Education in the home country prior to the submission to Austrian universities.
- Full Consular LegalisationEducational documents must be legalised at the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Education and then submitted to the Austrian Consulate for the verification.
International students are not require to master the German language to get a university admission. To start the studies B2 certificate is needed. St. Stephen’c College offers extensive university language preparation course, which prepares students for the university studies.
Due to the differences in international educational standards, students need to compensate for the differences in education. The St. Stephen’s university foundation is the most advanced and highly recommended course for students seeking the higher education in Austria.